Scripture of the day Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

God Lives!

There are certain verses of scripture that seem to stick to us for one reason or another. A phrase that has stuck with me almost since the first time I read it was "all things denote there is a God" it continues by saying that the earth and everything on it as well as all the planets "do witness that there is a Supreme Creator." I have loved nature. It is a testimony to me that truly God lives. This is His handiwork. This is not a product of random chance. I enjoy taking time and thinking of things that help me see that God is indeed real. I encourage all to do the same. Whether its the beauty of this world or some other blessing in your life find the things that personally help you know that God lives.

To learn more go to http://www.mormon.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment