Scripture of the day Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Understanding God and His Love

One of the greatest things I can declare as a full time missionary and representative of the Master is the doctrine of God's love. I have had quiet moments of reflection where I have felt an overwhelming sense of the love God has for me. I know the Bible is true and that God is no respecter of persons. I find that this quick video of an apostle of the Lord helps us all feel of that love that God has for us. For as He says in Jeremiah,"I have loved thee with an everlasting love". And though there are times we turn ourselves away from the Lord we can have hope. There is always a way back to those loving arms. For we know as it says in Isaiah, "His hand is stretched out still".

No comments:

Post a Comment