Scripture of the day Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Going for what matters most.


The other day I received an email from my dad who was encouraging me to keep a journal. He lives by example and has always let me know how happy he is to have moments written down so that they are not forgotten. It made me stop and think about what I have done. I am all about journal writing but I have not been keeping up the way I should. I have let other things get in the way and I am afraid I have let great experiences I have had go by. This idea of letting things get in the way is something that is a constant struggle in this life. We have so many choices to make. How do we know which one is best. I love this clip by President Monson, the Lord's Prophet on the earth today, which sheds light on the subject. It may help you as it has helped me see what matters most and what is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment